Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Grocery Lists

My new grocery lists are finally up for sale on Etsy! I have 3 designs so far (cherry, avocado and tomato) and will have several more in the future (possibly blackberry, pear, banana, strawberry, watermelon, sushi, vegetable basket, olive, peppers, etc).

What designs / foods would you like to see on my upcoming grocery lists? I'm open to ideas and suggestions!

I still have to take photos of the avocado and tomato, but in the meantime, here's the cherry grocery list notepad and pen set!






All my grocery lists are also available in French (Liste d'épicerie) because I plan on selling them locally. I've already sold quite a few to family and friends! They make the perfect gift because they're useful AND pretty!

Julie xox

2 comments:

  1. They are pretty! :D Looking forward to seeing strawberry and watermelon!

    Suggestions: Candy! I bet your buyers would be more inclined to pick up sweets when they shop for groceries if they see candy on their lists :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that are by far the best things ever! It makes me wish I actually went shopping and didn't eat dorm food for most of the year. I love how they have little check boxes for when you've got the item.

    ReplyDelete