Sunday, June 28, 2009

Québec Day

On June 24, it was Québec Day (Saint-Jean-Baptiste). I didn't really do anything to celebrate, but I went to see fireworks the previous Saturday with my boyfriend, his sister and her friends.

Louis-Justin had a fun day though! First, he got to put a lot of toys on the couch and play with them while Nicolas vacuumed the living room.


Notice the morning hair?!

Then, it got really hot and humid outside so Louis-Justin got to play with a water gun for the first time. He has no idea what a gun is, so to him this was just a fun toy to cool him off.


Later, Nicolas took him to a park where they had games for children and Louis-Justin got his first fake tattoo! He still has it 4 days later. He's so proud!


You probably can't tell, but they are dolphins.

Yesterday, I went swimming with Louis-Justin at the pool. He started swimming lessons last Friday and he's more advanced than the other 3 kids. He likes it so much that I'll try to go with him at least 2-3 times a week. It's good exercise for me too, so it's nice for my health. We just look kind of dumb with our swim caps (sorry, no photos!), but I guess I'll have to get used to it.

It's gorgeous outside today but I have to work! I might take the day off tomorrow...

Julie xox

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you totally can tell those are dolphins! ;) Cute pics, as always.

    ReplyDelete