Friday, July 17, 2009

This week flew by!

I can't believe that I haven't updated my blog this week, oops! I've been busy and distracted...

There have been quite a few storms over the last few days and a lot of rain as well. I managed to spend the day outside when it was sunny though! On Wednesday, I went to an amusement park especially for kids with Louis-Justin and Nicolas. We had a great time and Nicolas and I didn't even argue once! :) Now I'm sunburnt though...

The highlights of my week:

- Sushi yesterday!
- A letter from my dear penpal and friend Cindy! <3
- A couple of visits to the farmer's market = yummy fruit & veggies!

Oh and I purchased an industrial round die cutter punch on eBay that I should receive next week... So I'll finally be able to sell decent round stickers! Woohoo! Actually they are vinyl stickers / wall decals. More info soon!

It's already 7:32pm and I'm hungry so it's time to start thinking about dinner! I don't usually eat this late...

I hope everyone has a nice weekend!

Julie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment