Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tori Amos & Stéphanie

I'm so excited! An old friend I met while studying communication in university in 2002 (yeah, in another life!) just got back in touch with me... and invited me to go see Tori Amos live in Montréal with her on August 11!

I'm so glad to be back in touch with Stéphanie! We had so much in common, I'm not sure why we lost touch over the years. Probably because I got pregnant and had a baby while she finished her studies and started working... The fact that we didn't live close surely didn't help. But we spent about an hour and a half on the phone tonight, catching up and everything... It will be wonderful to see her again in a couple of weeks!

I saw Tori Amos live in 2002 and the show was great so I can't wait! Any other Tori Amos fans out there?! :)

Julie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment