Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Fall!

Yesterday, Louis-Justin and I went to the orchard to pick apples with our friends Véronique and Trinyté. Fall is already here, but it was a gorgeous day and I have a huge sunburn on my whole face! Leave it to me to remain white all summer but get sunburnt in autumn.

Today, Nicolas has a day off so we're going to clean the entire house because it's his best friend Fred's birthday on Sunday and he's coming over for dinner. I have to bring my car to the garage for an oil change this morning and I also have some errands to run... See, my day will be filled with wonderful things! ;) I'm sure you're all jealous. At least it's a beautiful day: sunny but a bit cold, exactly like I like it!

I hope everyone has a nice weekend!

Julie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment