Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The lucky winners!

So, are you excited to know if you've won?! 31 people participated and I decided to pick 2 winners. 67 comments were posted.

Earlier tonight, I was on the phone with my boyfriend and he told me that he wanted to pick the first winner! :) I asked him to pick a number between 1 and 67. He chose 32, so the first winner is Bianca from Australia!

Congratulations, Bianca! You win The Woman In Black Letter Set!


Then, Mario told me that he also wanted to pick the second winner, but I wanted to ask Louis-Justin. Believe it or not, they both picked the same number anyway! And then, just out of curiosity, I used an online number generator and the same number was picked for the third time in a row: 67! So Aestraea, you were really meant to win!

Congrats, you win the Swirly Ivy Mini Letter Set!


Thanks to everyone who participated! Stay tuned for the next giveaway!

Julie xox

1 comment:

  1. I've always been told that the third time's the charm- I guess I was just really lucky! Anywho this is really exciting, because I adore stationary :) Should I email you?

    ReplyDelete