Friday, February 5, 2010

Mini Disco Octopus


Another new mini letter set in my store, are you surprised?!


Includes 16 sheets of paper +
4 matching envelopes (2 beet + 2 sage)


$6 for a set, only a few available...


See the full listing here!


In other news, my son's dad turned 36 yesterday so we had a little celebration and I'm getting excited about my upcoming trip to Las Vegas with my mom! We're leaving on Monday morning and coming back on Thursday night, so you won't hear from me for a few days.

The Penpal of the Week interview will probably be posted on Sunday.

Have a great weekend!

Julie xox

3 comments:

  1. Those lettersets are AWESOME. They're totally on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon séjour à Las Vegas! Profitites bien de la chaleur :-)
    Bises

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, Bianca! I'm glad you like them.

    Et Stéphanie, quelle chaleur?! ;) Bon d'accord, il fait tout de même un peu plus chaud à Las Vegas qu'au Québec, mais ça tourne autour de 13 degrés celcius ces jours-ci, ce qui fait plutôt printannier à mon avis... Mais je vais certainement profiter d'un environnement sans neige pendant 4 jours, je te le garanti!

    Julie xox

    ReplyDelete