Monday, June 22, 2009

Tomorrow...

I'll post the interview of the Penpal of the Week. It's a bit late, sorry about that... But you will survive, right?!

The show yesterday was so excellent that I don't know what words to use to describe the experience. Le Cirque du Soleil is simply amazing. Take a look at this video (it only lasts 1 minute 36 seconds) and I'm sure you too will be amazed. You just have to click on "view trailer". Let me know what you think!

I'm finally in a better mood so that's a relief. Nicolas went to visit his dad with Louis-Justin last night and they're coming back later tonight. I enjoyed the break from "real life" and spent a lot of time with Mario. <3 He's currently asleep in my bed, so I'm going to join him soon.

Good night,

Julie xox

2 comments:

  1. Pen pals?? I have been looking for some for a LONG time!! Where do you find yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are quite a few websites for penpal ads, but I really like InterPals:

    http://www.interpals.net

    I'm sure you could find a lot of interesting people there! :)

    Julie xox

    ReplyDelete