Thursday, July 23, 2009

Penpalling Forum

I recently found a forum for people who are into penpalling & stationery and I thought I'd share the link on my blog! So all of you who love to chat about your favorite hobby, just click on the image to be taken to the forum.

You'll have to register and wait until Debbie approves you, but this is a quick process and everyone is very nice over there! The group isn't too big, so it's personal and friendly. Tell them Julie (wevegotpaper) sent you! :)


Let me know if you end up joining!

Julie xox

2 comments:

  1. It's a nice forum indeed. I've been there quite a while now and even though I'm not really a die hard on there, it's nice to have some people around to have a chat on penpal-issues =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joined, waiting for approval. :)

    ReplyDelete