Saturday, August 8, 2009

Five, cinq, cinco!

Happy birthday Louis-Justin!

A few minutes ago, we were dancing on my bed and I was looking at my little guy, my 5 year old wonder, and I felt so much love for this little being that I got tears in my eyes.

Last night, I dreamed that I was pregnant. When I woke up, I told Mario that I'd like to have a child with him someday. I asked Louis-Justin if he would be happy to have a little brother or sister and he said yes. Then he said that he'd like to be the one having a baby!

I made 2 chocolate cakes this morning and Louis-Justin helped me. I don't like refined sugar, so I used cocoa and maple syrup to make it sweet enough. It's yummy! The small cake is for lunch and the big one for tonight's party.

Here are some baby pictures of Louis-Justin. (This is probably the only time you'll ever see me wearing glasses!)








I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Julie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment