Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I haven't really been in the mood to blog lately. I'm spending less time on the computer and more time writing letters, playing with my son, working on new sticker designs, cooking, cleaning, doing simple things, having a simple life. I like that!

Today is Halloween but I'm not as excited as I thought I'd be. I'm happy though because Louis-Justin IS excited, so that's nice. We went grocery shopping this morning (with my lovely cherry grocery list of course) and my little guy was so glad to wear his Thomas the Tank Engine costume! I suspect that he likes the costumes more than the candy on Halloween.


I don't have photos of Louis-Justin, but this is exactly what his costume looks like. Except that we lost the hat last year, oops...

I'm not a big fan of scary/horror movies and I don't like gore (I rented "Steel Trap" recently and thought it was a joke)...


Nonetheless, I went to the cinema to see "Saw VI" with my boyfriend a few days ago. I've loved Jigsaw ever since the first "Saw" came out, but this latest installement didn't impress me. Probably because I don't like Hoffman and because the ending didn't surprise me. Well, there was one thing that did surprise me, but not at the very end. I thought all the other endings were more powerful than this one. Oh well! I still enjoyed the movie, but not as much as the previous installments. Has anyone else seen it? What did you think?

I still have some cooking to do before we go trick-or-treating, so I wish you all a Happy (and safe) Halloween!

Julie xox

2 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween... belated, Happy All Saints Day, almost belated, and Happy Day of the Dead, in advance!

    I don't like horror movies myself, and I could never bring myself to see something like "Saw", but oddly I liked (somewhat) "My Bloody Valentine". Okay, it was because Jensen Ackles played in it and it was like a long Supernatural episode minus one brother.

    ReplyDelete