Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Fruit!


I can't believe how adorable these fruit stickers are! My friend Regina from the Philippines made them. If I didn't already have 8652 stickers that needed to be used up, I'd buy this cute set!

Speaking about fruit - I just realized that I hardly eat any these days. I eat a lot of vegetables (unlike Reg - haha!), but no fruit. I have to do something about that! Maybe I should stop designing fruit stationery and start EATING them instead! :)






Off to eat some strawberries...

Julie xox

3 comments:

  1. Awww you included my stickers! Thank you! :D <3 Now I know what I'll be including if ever we swap stationery again! ;)

    Your fruit stationery are so nice... and so are the photos! What camera are you using?

    Anyway I'll reply to your Etsy convo after Monday.. kinda going crazy over here with the craft show that's coming up for me on Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoops that's me above... forgot to change my posting profile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the compliments, Reg!

    My camera is a Canon Digital Rebel XT.

    Oh and I can't believe that you watched "Lilo & Stitch" everyday in college! Haha! Louis-Justin loves that movie too...

    I hope the craft show is a success! Happy Easter! xox

    ReplyDelete